Click any question to reveal the answer. Can't find your answer, or have other questions, comments, or ideas? Send us an email at hbloom(at)hbloom.com. We'd love to hear from you!
Ready to get started? Start your personal flower service.
About the Flowers
- How fresh are the flowers?
- Super fresh. Our flowers come directly from the growers around the world to our studio, where they’re hand-arranged and packaged, then delivered to your door. There's no time to waste. We want you to enjoy the freshest, most extraordinary flowers, every week.
- What kind of flowers will I get?
- Did you know that there are 13,000 different types of flowers in the world? With H.Bloom, you’ll receive a delightful new design each week. Our professional floral designers work with growers around the world to create fresh, seasonal arrangements year round.
- Can I pick my own flowers?
- Think of H.Bloom as your flower sommelier. We'll pick the best of the best, and deliver extraordinary blooms every week. Of course, we’re always here to create a custom bouquet just for you – give us a ring at 877-425-6665 or email us at hbloom(at)hbloom.com.
- I love extraordinary flowers, but I don't want to do any work to arrange them.
- H.Bloom has three exquisite collections just for you: Our Classic, Contemporary, and Exotic collections employ the European technique of hand-tying, the standard you may have experienced if you've ever bought a bouquet in Paris (we all should be so lucky!) – our designers arrange the flowers just before they’re delivered to your door. Your first Classic, Contemporary, or Exotic bundle will arrive professionally hand-arranged in a glass vase; for every subsequent delivery, simply take the bouquet out of its BLOOMbag and drop it into that same vase – it’s been hand-tied to fit perfectly.
- How can I learn about the flowers I received this week?
- Check out BLOOM's Blog. Each week, we'll provide a list of the varietals included in each arrangement. If you’d like more information, don’t hesitate to contact us! Truly, we can talk about flowers all day.
- How do I keep the flowers fresh all week?
- Because our flowers were cut just before you received them, you won't have to do much. When the flowers arrive, simply fill your vase with enough cool water to ensure all of the stems are below the water line. After that, the best way to extend the flowers’ life is by changing the water often, if possible, and ensuring they’re not in direct heat.
- Are the flowers edible?
- While the bouquets may look delicious, they should not be eaten (by people or by pets).
About the Delivery Process
- How does the delivery process work?
- We deliver Monday through Friday; choose the day that works for you. We are equally delighted to deliver to your home or to your office.
- How often do my flowers come?
- Choose weekly, bi-weekly or monthly delivery for your H.Bloom subscription.
- Does my weekly delivery come with a vase?
- The Classic, Contemporary, and Exotic Collections all include vases with your first delivery. Every subsequent delivery will have a hand-tied bouquet cut to fit that vase - just drop it in and enjoy.
- What's a BLOOMbag?
- The BLOOMbag is our unique bag-within-a-box delivery system, designed to keep your stems fresh until you transfer them to a vase. Your BLOOMbag contains enough water to see your flowers through the day with your doorman or at your door.
- How long until my first delivery comes?
- We can deliver your first bouquet within three business days of your order; when you sign up for your subscription, choose your preferred delivery day, and we’ll let you know the date of your first delivery.
- What if I'm having a dinner party next week and need more flowers?
- Fantastic, we love parties! Let us know at least two days in advance of your normal delivery date, and we're happy to bring as many additional bundles as you'd like. Just send us an email at hbloom(at)hbloom.com or call 877-425-6665, and we’ll make it happen.
- What if I'm out of town this week?
- No problem. You can pause your subscription with seven days notice, and we'll credit your account for that delivery. Or, have some fun, and surprise a friend or support a charity by donating. We work with local hospitals and other facilities where patients would love an unexpected reason to smile. Just send us an email at hbloom(at)hbloom.com or call 877-425-6665 and we’ll make it happen.
- Can I send a gift across the country?
- Yes. While our subscription service is currently available in the New York City, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, and Washington D.C. metro areas, we’ve partnered with some of the nation’s best luxury florists in order to provide you with one-time gift delivery all over the country. If you’re interested, just give us a call at 877-425-6665.
- Can I order a gift subscription for someone in Manhattan?
- Absolutely. We'll include your gift message with the first delivery, and start deliveries within a week.
- Do you have something for my office?
- Of course. Visit our Business Site for more information on our white glove corporate service.
- How much does it cost?
- Residential subscriptions start at $45/week + applicable sales tax for extraordinary flowers; delivery is complimentary. For the first week, we'll provide you with a perfect vase for displaying your flowers. If you want to add additional vases or bouquets, let us know by emailing us at hbloom(at)hbloom.com or call 877-425-6665.
- How do I pay?
- We accept all major credit cards: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- When do you charge my credit card?
- Your card will be charged up front for the first month's deliveries, and then monthly thereafter.
- Can I cancel at any time?
- Yes. You can cancel anytime with 7 days notice. If you decide to start deliveries again, we'll welcome you back like a dear old friend.
- What if I'm not 100% satisfied?
- Tell us. We'll fix it. Simple as that. We're passionate about delivering the extraordinary, and we'll do whatever it takes to make you a thrilled customer. If you're not 100% satisfied, for any reason, we'll deliver a new bundle or give you your money back. We want you to be as excited about flowers as we are!
Got questions / comments / ideas? Send us an email at hbloom(at)hbloom.com. We'd love to hear from you.