The SEED Program, a subset of H.Bloom University, is designed to equip participants with the skills and tools needed to open, build, run and manage an H.Bloom branch upon graduation.
The 4- to 12-month program includes classroom-style training, one-on-one time with the CEO, COO, and the company’s functional leaders, and on-the-job mentorship and training from a current H.Bloom Market Manager and former SEED graduate. As full-time H.Bloom employees, SEEDs are embedded in our operations team, and gain hands-on experience in executing and managing our business.
At the end of the program, successful graduates will have the opportunity to open a new market for H.Bloom. Successful graduates will be responsible for opening the market, developing the business, and running the operation in H.Bloom’s next city.
SEED, which has been covered on Business Insider and in The New York Times, is seriously hard work. It’s also incredibly rewarding – SEED graduates are currently running H.Bloom markets across the country.
- Willingness to relocate
- 4-year degree
- 1-4 years work experience
- Experience in sales or operations
- Unflaggingly positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and thrive in the chaotic environment of a high-growth startup
- Executing operations process – everything that happens between reciept of raw materials and delivery of our finished product to clients
- Day-to-day operations management
- Supporting for Design and Delivery teams
- Assisting in recruiting and training Design and Delivery teams
- Participation in classroom-style training
- Relationship-building with functional owners, including Finance, Operations, Consumer, and Talent