To Our Clients and Customers:
We want to share an update on the actions we are taking here at H.Bloom during this time. We plan to continue to operate as normally as possible, so if your business is open you will continue to receive your regular floral deliveries and plant maintenance services. Additionally, our webshop will remain open so you can continue to send flowers and gifts to your friends and loved ones. Please note that product availability and delivery options may vary by location.
Our primary concern is the well being of our employees and customers, so we are implementing additional protocols and enhanced safety measures.
Here’s what we’re doing to ensure the safety of our employees and clients:
- Our designers and drivers are regularly washing their hands and deep cleaning studios and delivery vehicles with disinfectant recommended by the CDC
- All designers and drivers are required to wear face coverings
- When delivering to hospitals, schools or multi-tenant commercial locations, we are limiting drop-offs to lobbies or designated delivery areas
- Any employee not feeling well is required to stay home
- We are encouraging contactless delivery and leaving arrangements in safe places when appropriate
Product availability and deliveries may be impacted by COVID-19. We recommend choosing one of our designer’s choice arrangements for the freshest blooms. Our partners may experience delays in receiving shipments of certain flower varieties, therefore, substitutions may be needed to ensure the freshest arrangement possible. Click here for our delivery and substitution policies.
*Update September 2021: we are seeing unusual floral shortages due to extremely high demand, specifically for white flowers and specialty flowers. Substitutions may be needed but our designer’s will create a beautiful arrangement that is as close to the design as possible given the current floral situation. We appreciate your understanding during these unprecedented times.
We’re so grateful to have such wonderful clients and customers during this time of uncertainty. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your account executive or email us at email@example.com.
The H.Bloom Team